Progress

I’ve made some progress on both the Blanket and on the Tye-Dye Goth socks (knit from my Dye-O-Rama wool!), and I’m very pleased. I’ve sewed in one complete block, making the most complete section of the blanket a foot and a half wide. I’m going to move onto the other end soon, finish off the still open green/red “Coral” section, and sew in another blanket.

What?

It’s going well.

I gave up on the Trekking socks; they didn’t fit (me? gauge?), and I wanted to use them for Jaywalkers. So I’m doing simple stockinette socks with the self-striping yarn I recieved in the Dye-O-Rama swap, and it’s beautiful! I don’t have pictures now, because my camera is truly defiant, but I’m happy.

Yay!

Advertisements

One comment


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s